Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oh, nuts!

I don't think I'm alone in believing that truck nuts are pretty vulgar. I live in a conservative area of California and where there are conservatives you can bet there are rednecks who think that truck nuts are a good statement. Well, I can't vouch for whether or not rednecks think it is a good statement, but it is a statement nonetheless. The obvious is to say that it is an attention grabber and in the end, isn't that what a mullet is too?

In any case, I was somewhat curious on what a pair for truck nuts cost the lowly of the gene pool. I didn't research too much, but I did find that they can cost up to $50. That seems like a lot of money to look like a jackass.

I also search google for "car genitalia". Results were not what I was hoping for. Apparently I cannot buy a labia for my little Hyundai.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I hate those things too. I've always wondered WTF people are thinking when they put those on there. Is it an advertisement? Are they trying to make up for what they don't have? I think they are gross personally, and it's definitely NOT something that would make me think, Wow, I think I'd like to get to know that person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You don't think that blue metal balls are a conversation starter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh... I haven't seen the blue ones.. that's quite comical if you think about it. The ones that gross me out are the "natural" colored ones. Ewwww!

    Thanks for the follow by the way :)

    ReplyDelete